What We Do
The Core Investment Programme (CIP) was the upgrade element of the project and was completed in 2017. This comprised of the upgrade of all County Council owned lighting columns, lanterns, illuminated signs and illuminated traffic bollards across the county.
From 2017 to 2036, we will continue to maintain all 60,000+ assets in the county, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance means fixing lights which don't work, replacing damaged assets, attending emergencies, and a variety of other tasks in collaboration with the County Council.
- Planned maintenance consists of routinely changing lamps (the 'bulbs' inside the light fittings), cleaning the lights, carrying out electrical tests, safety inspections and painting. The timescales of these tasks typically ranges between 2-5 years.
During this period we will also work with the County Council and all stakeholders to accrue new assets intot he PFI and start looking after them, and support with all major highway projects, for example the new A14 and upcoming A428 upgrades.
We can :
- Provide a free competitive quotation for the below criteria
- Perform project work on dual carriageways motorways, housing developments and public regeneration.
- Supply and installation of street lighting, road signage to a guaranteed adoptable standard.
- Provide term maintenance of existing external lighting and electrical schemes.
- Provide design of street lighting and road signage schemes.
- Provide supply power provision to remote structures such as street advertising displays and bus shelters.
- Provide lighting consultancy services for councils and developers guaranteed problem-free adoption of lighting and signage schemes as we are an integral part of the adoption process with the Authority.
- Upgrades to LED Lighting
If you wish to enquire about additional works or wish to request a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please use the link http://www.lightingcambridgeshire.com/contact-us/works-contact.htm and fill out the form. This will also direct to our e-mail address.